Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Super Heroine Series Part Deux: Marvel Comics X-Men's Rogue



Hello Dollies!!

Well I'm finally getting around to part II of my Super Heroine Series. Today I decided to do a look inspired by X-Men's Rogue. She is one tough broad. Her outfit is sexy as hell...Gotta love it!! 

With the colors being green and yellow...that is where I wanted to focus the most on. Its bold colors are definitely not to be worn by the faint of heart. And the little emblem on her suit I also wanted to make sure I included that as well. Here is my inspirational picture:

She's one bad mutha shut yo mouth!!!

Products Used in This Tutorial:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Eyeshadow in Mellow Yellow
Ulta Eyeshadow in Green Machine
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow: Kelly Green*
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow: Moss Green*
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Matte White
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Matte Black
NYX Retractable Eyeliner in White
Wet N Wild Gel Liner in Black
LORAC Pro Mascara in Black
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Facial Primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N3 Natural Buff
Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Light
Wet N Wild Bronzer #740 Bikini Contest
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in ECP 03 Taupe/Ash
Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in 03 Nude
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 04 High Voltage
Milani Lip Flash in 05 Hot Flash


 

 I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial!!! Stay tuned for Part Tres coming very soon!!!!!!





Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube Channel don't forget to do so. Once I receive 100 Subscribers I will be doing a giveaway that you won't want to miss!!!


Toodles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment