Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Colors of the Wind: An Earth Day Look

Hey Pretties!

I had a request to do an earthy type look in honor of Earth Day so here's what I came up with. I didn't want to do just your regular neutral browns and a pop of color so I took earthy elements in color and painted with the colors of the wind. :) You'll see in comparison to the look I originally posted on Facebook, I decided to take out the detail that I painted on one part of my face. It was supposed to be reminiscent on the tree of life, but the more I looked at it, the more I hated it so I decided to leave it out.

The more I practice, the better my winged liner will be.


 Products used in this tutorial:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Facial Primer
Bare Minerals Foundation Medium C25
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Shimmery Plum Eye Shadow from 88 Color Palette
Mossy Green Shadow from Sleek i-Divine Acid Palette
Acidberry Shadow from Sugarpill Heart Breaker Palette
2AM Shadow from Sugarpill Heart Breaker Palette
Dance the Tides NYX Nude Matte Shadow
Blame it on Midnight NYX Nude Matte Shadow
Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner in 04 Aqua
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner in 05 Everlast
Shimmery bone color shadow from Wet N Wild Sweet as Candy trio
Eye Rock Crystal Eye Tattoo
Voluminous Million Lashes in Brown
Essence Eyebrow Designer in 04 Blonde
NYX Brow Cake Powder in Ash
Ardell Eyebrow Sculpting Gel
Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in 03 Nude
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 27 Ducle Caramello



I hope you all enjoyed this Tutorial Tuesday!!! This look was very fun and definitely out of my element. Stay tuned for next week's tutorial!!!


XOXO




 

No comments:

Post a Comment