Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Intergalactic Neons




Today's look was so fun and very interesting to just pull something out of the air while I film. I really hope you all enjoyed the video. I have had my Sleek MakeUP acid palette for quite some time now but had never used any of the neon colors so I decided to take a dive right in!! Purple is my favorite color and you know you can't go wrong with Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum shadow. :)

Products Used in Today's Tutorial:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Makeup Acid Palette: Neon Orange Shadow
Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum Shadow
Sugarpill Cosmetics 2AM Shadow
Sleek Makeup Acid Palette: Neon Pink Shadow
Sleek Makeup Acid Palette: Matte White Shadow
Milani Cosmetics Liquif'Eye Eyeliner in Black
LORAC Pro Mascara in Black
Ulta Sweet & Shimmer Faux Lashes 
Ardell Lash Adhesive 
Essence Eyebrow Designer in 04 Blonde
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Ash
Ardell Clear Brow Sculpting Gel
Too Faced Primed and Poreless  Skin Smoothing Face Primer
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in N3 Natural Buff
Milani TANtastic Face & Body Baked Bronzer in Fantastic Illuminator
Milani Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso
Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in 03 Nude
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 14 Rose Hip


I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial just as much as I did!! If you have a request for a tutorial send me a message on Facebook or Twitter!!! 


<3
Sam








No comments:

Post a Comment