Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Super Heroine Series: Psylocke--Featuring Sugarpill Cosmetics!

Hi Beauties!

I'm not exactly sure why it took me so long to do this tutorial. This is probably by far the best look that I feel I have done. Maybe because it has my favorite colors in the look, purple & pink! This was a really fun look to create and hope you all enjoy. This is just the first part of my Super Heroine Series. 


Psylocke

This is the photo that I used for my inspiration. She is so beautiful and her costume is so bad ass!! The products that I used to complete this look are below:


UDPP
Wet N Wild #251A Brulee Eyeshadow
Sleek Makeup Acid Palette (both blue shadows in palette)
Wet N Wild Color Icon #C307 Stagedive Eyeshadow
UD Pigment in Rockstar
L'Oreal Infallible #555 Perpetual Purple Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum Eyeshadow
Sugarpill Costmetics Magentric Loose Eyeshadow
Wet N Wild Color Icon Black Eyeliner
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black Organics
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder #03 Taupe/Ash
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N3 Natural Buff
Milani Baked Blush #05 Luminoso
NYX Matte Lipstick #02 Shocking Pink



I used Sugarpill Costmetics eye shadows for the very first time in this look. I absolutely love the quality and how pretty the colors are! Big shout out to Amy over at Sugarpill! You rock girl!!!


I added false lashes in this photo just on the ends.


This was a very fun look to do. I can't wait to do more for this series!!!




Hope you all are well and until next time....


So long dearies!!!

XOXO

1 comment: