Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Raspberry Beret...The Kind You Find in a Secondhand Store!!

Hello!!

I know I've been absent for a little while...life has taken me and swallowed me whole. But I am working adamantly on new tutorials and blog posts :)

I was inspired by one of, if not the best Prince song I have ever heard. "Raspberry Beret".  This bright look is great for spring/summer. However, you could also take a slightly darker raspberry-esqe color and make it great for night time or the fall season.

The frosty beige color for the inner corner makes your eyes POP!


Products I used:

UD Primer Potion
Wet N Wild Icon Eyes Eyeshadow Crayon in Pixi
WNW Color Icon Eyeshadow in Bruele
Sleek Cosmetics Acid Palette pinky/magenta Eyeshadow
Coastal Scents Eyeshadows in Red, Pale Raspberry & Hot Pink
Beautique Eyeliner in Black
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black Organics
Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation in Natural Ivy
Millani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Millani crystal lip gloss in Pucker Up






One thing that I did not do or mention in my tutorial on YouTube was filling in my eyebrows. I usually do this when I am trying to define my eyebrows a little bit more and it helps pull this look together. In these photos I was using NYX Eyebrow Powder.



Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!! Until next time,


So long dearies!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment