Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Heart Sugarpill Cosmetics!!

Oh happy day!!! I got my first purchase from Sugarpill Cosmetics yesterday! I was jumping for joy!! I have been wanting to buy their Poison Plum Pressed Eyeshadow for a VERY long time so I finally did it! Purple is my favorite color and I was so inspired by looks I've seen on YouTube and their own website using their products. I figured I'd try the color I want most before I go on a spree with buying more lol...

The packaging was so pretty! I opened up their custom shipping box to find pretty pink/magenta tissue paper. Inside, this is what I found:

Ooo!! Prettiness!!
 I had no idea what goodies would be waiting for me!! I thought the sticker was super cute and the advertising card was neat. The packaging for the eyeshadow is so cute and I've always loved their font for their logo. I also got a sample of loose eye shadow! YAY!! Ok, ok, I'll calm down now lol.

I first opened the Poison Plum Pressed Eye Shadow. It looked just as described with photos on their site, which is always a plus. I hate getting things that even with a photo they aren't what they appear online.

Poison Plum

I was very happy to see that the size of the eye shadow didn't look different than online. I hate when I look at something online and the photo makes the product look huge but when you get it, the product is so tiny that you're like WHAT?!?!?! I just spent THAT much money on THIS!?!? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Anywho!! 


My new love



The color is a very vibrant purple with a few flecks of sparkle. Just enough! I love sparkly stuff but sometimes its nice to have just a little. This definitely delivers.  So, after I drooled over this eye shadow for a VERY long time I looked at the sample of loose eye shadow that I got as well. It is a VERY pigmented shimmery magenta-E pink color called Magentric. I love that name!! The sample is very giving and I just can't wait to use this in tutorials!! 


Magentric
 I know what you're waiting for, swatches right?!? Well here they are! My camera doesn't do its justice on the swatch fest, however I am very happy with both colors!

L: Poison Plum R: Magentric
 These colors are going to go great for a tutorial I have coming up. If you've been following me on Facebook I just announced this week a new series that I am going to start working on. Not sure if anyone is a comic book fan. I am, but not as much as my hubby lol. I got the idea to do a Lady Super Hero series as something fun to do. Comment below if you think this is a good idea...Going to go work on the first look right now! So until next time....


So long dearies!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Oooh what beautiful packaging.So girly with a touch of wicked.Love the colors.Can't wait for the tutorial.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love Poison Plum!! It is the most amazing eyeshadow ever!

    ReplyDelete